The last four digits of the account number are the PIN code, which the customer must provide when activating, as well as the amount of social security and the date of delivery of the MyMilestoneCard. Click “Submit” and you will receive a new password by email. Then you need to click “Next” and follow the instructions until you are done.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the official platform and circular pattern are also registered in the name of Mastercard International Incorporated. They offer online payment features on the MyMilestoneCard registration portal for cardholders.
You can enter dates and information similar to your account number, start date, relevant email address, and Social Security amount. Then click Next. The owner’s document is protected for security reasons and will not be passed on to third parties. After that, everyone will be guided through the apps until they have completed the registration process.
Don’t be fooled by the low credit limit and excessive annual fees when viewing advertisements on the login portal. After receiving the MyMilestoneCard, you must first activate it through the official login page of my credit card account.
- Visit the official website at www,mymilestonecard.com
- Log into the account by providing a username and password for your MyMilestoneCard account.
- Find and open the Activation tab.
- You will receive the activation code in the email registered on your card
- Enter your personal and financial information in the appropriate field.
- Confirm and activate.
- You can now use the card after activation.
If the cardholder has any questions or concerns regarding the activation process, please visit the Contact Us section for assistance.